Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Five Horsemen is the only hostel of it’s kind in the heart of booming Nsambya, Kampala. We set out to provide a wallet friendly haven for travellers or new recruits in Kampala; our chill out lounge and dining area are perfect for meeting new friends over beers, surfing the internet on our super fast WiFi, starting war with our awesome board games, curling up with a book on rainy days or just straight chillaxing.
Our staff are out of this world and we won’t let anyone tell us any different! They are on hand 24 hours along with 24hr security and are there to lend a helping hand with whatever you need, be it directions, recommendations or booking next travel destinations! Our hostel accommodates for all group sizes and budgets; we offer mixed dorm rooms that sleep 6, and female dorms that sleeps 8, twin rooms, singles and doubles.
For those of you who want to get to know some locals and have a little taste of Kampala’s booming nightlife, take that stairway to heaven aka The Roof Top terrace; you will be guaranteed panoramic views of the city, perfect for sundowners! Our bar is fully stocked and ready to start your night with our ice cold beers or legendary pitchers (not for the faint of heart). We promise good music, wonderful people, stunning sunsets and positive vibes.
Our hostel was started by friends for friends, so what are you waiting for?? Click book!
Good vibes only
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Uganda
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>