Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
********Top 10 Hostel 2012 - HostelWorld*******
The Fort Boutique Hostel is the most central, hip and exiting place to stay in York!
The Fort is conveniently located in the heart of the historic City of York, one of the most visited cities in Europe.
No transport required!
Step outside The Fort into an area not only steeped in history, but surrounded by lively stylish cafes, bars and restaurants.
Comfortable, funky accommodation with flat screen TV's and Wi-Fi.
Complimentary hot drinks available.
Feeling hungry? The Fort is situated above Kennedy's Bar and Restaurant, a popular, independently owned venue.
So, relax, order a drink and enjoy this vibrant, unique spot, smack bang in the heart of York.
Discounts are offered for the Fort residents and food is served from 8.30am till 9pm daily.
3 x 8 bedded dorms (not ensuite) with access to 4 superb wet-rooms.
1 x 6 bedded dorm ensuite.
1 x double ensuite.
3 x rooms which can be set as twins or doubles, ensuite.
There is a communal area, with kitchen, TV area etc.
All of these rooms are themed, like on the website.
Floor 1: 1 x 6 bed dorm with lounge area, a fully fitted kitchen, shower and toilet.
Floor 2: 1 x 6 bed dorm and 1 x double/twin room. These rooms share a toilet, shower and a fully fitted kitchen.
Floor 3: 1 x 8 bed dorm which is split into 2 rooms with 4 beds in each, this also has a bathroom and a fully fitted kitchen.
Rooms can be rented out individually or as part of a group booking. Please contact the hostel direct for group bookings. We will not accept group bookings via the internet.
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi
- Flat Screen TV's
- Housekeeping Service
- Towels, Linen and Duvets included
- Free Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Breakfast and evening meals available
- Free Luggage storage
- Credit Cards Accepted
Please note that we do not accept group bookings via Hostelworld, please contact us direct.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Please note there is a 2 day minimum stay restriction for Saturday bookings. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 England
第１, 国 England
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>