Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
One night non-refundable
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our en-suites comprise toilet, wash hand basin and shower
with a stack of fresh towels and toiletries.
Baby cots are available on request and there is no additional charge.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets.
Our Hotel is completely Non-smoking. Smoking area is available outside the building.
Please note :
Cancellation policy is one day before date of stay ie by 10am. For booking from 4 nights 1 night non-refundable. Payment to be taken at time of booking and refunded within cancellation policy.
There is also non-refundable rates available which are not cancellable and amendable.
Check in : 12:00 pm
Check out : 10:00 am
Continental breakfast @£5.00pp and Full English breakfast @£8.50pp, available from 7.30am to 9.30am, need to be booked two days in advance.
Transfers are available from 9am-9pm, with charge of £10- per room per trip. To use our transfer please go to bus stop no 12 on ground floor in south and North terminal and call from yellow free phone 88120 to hotel, after you call our bus will come and pick you up in 10-mins. After 9pm we use local taxis, 01293 430430, 01293 550000, 01737 760076.
The restaurant is closed at the moment, but drinks are available from bar. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>