Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are centrally located in Golden Bay so that most attractions are easily reachable by foot, bike or a short car ride. Most guests without their own transportation can use our free bicycles or hitch-hike easily to get around.
The hostel has two gardens. The front is a grassy area with a large outdoor table for eating and an outdoor living room with sofa and tv (Netflix and Amazon are options to watch.) In addition, one can place a tent in the front garden if they prefer to sleep outdoors.
The private back garden is made for lounging and includes an open air solar shower and open veranda with comfortable lounge sofas.
Takaka itself is known for its live musicians, artists and organic produce while situated between two national parks - Abel Tasman National Park and Kahurangi National Park. Takaka is a small town but has excellent restaurants just a few minutes walk from the hostel. The closest beach is about 4 kms away from the backpackers but easy to get to using one of our free bicycles. Other close attractions include caves, rock climbing, short and long walks, beaches, kayaking and cliff diving.
Sorry no children under 9 years old
Clothing-optional - we respect all modes of dress or undress.. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>