Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Amenities around the hostel are ATM machines, post office, grocery store, pharmacy store and lots of souvenir shops, pubs and bars.
The Golden Rooster Hostel ensures all the health and safety protocols are in place to the most stringent standards as for the safety of our clients & Staff.
We have a front patio a lot of places to sit, 2 big balconies were you can chill and relax, big living area with tv.
We provide 9 rooms in a quiet neighborhood with comfortable new beds. bed in dorms, double rooms and single rooms, full-equipped kitchen where you can also cook.
We also free city maps, free lockers in dorms, free use of iron, free WIFI .
Staff speaks fluent English, Italian, Spanish, German and Albanian. We can help you find the next destination in Albania by providing you with information for your next adventure discovering our beautiful city.
The Golden Rooster Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 00:00
No pets allowed.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>