Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The Grand Meshmosh Hotel has a strict non-smoking policy.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Gemmayze is the ideal neighborhood to explore Beirut and Lebanon. It provides you with a great mix of nice old bars, modern or traditional restaurants, as well as art galleries and designer shops. Ideal geographically as you can walk to the business and shopping area in downtown, the Mar Mikhail night party area, the traditional neighborhoods of Basta or Borj Hammoud.
The 18 rooms are a mix of 6 and 4 bed dorms as well as triple rooms, twin rooms and luxurious authentic double bedrooms. The rooftop suite has its own private terrace with a view on the red roofs, the harbor and the sea.
The Grand Meshmosh Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
A light breakfast for most clients while the deluxe bedroom clients will get a more extensive breakfast.
The reception is open on the coffee shop so the reception time is the same as the coffee shop opening hours so basically 7 am to midnight.
Pet friendly. Travelers coming with pets should previously notify the management.
Child friendly. Extra beds and children beds are available on demand.
The entire property has a non-smoking policy. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 Lebanon
第１, 国 Lebanon
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>