Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just a stones throw away from our property you will find the greatness and wonderful things that Cusco has for you to enjoy and to experience! We are located two blocks away from the famous San Pedro Market and just 7 minutes walking distance from the main square! One of the main attractions on the surroundings is San Pedro´s Market, where you will not only find souvenirs but also a huge variety of local products, traditional food among others. Enjoy the beauty of many churches on your way to the main square and make some time to visit some of the museums that they have open for you.
We offer different kind of accommodation according to your necessities. Whether you take a private room or not, we assure you that you will have the best rest ever!
The Grasshopper Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes included. In the case of foreigners, if they don't have the TAM (Andean Migration Card) shall not be exempt from taxes and they will add a surcharge of 18% for the IGV (General Tax to Sales as established by law) .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Reception available 24 hours
Restaurant open from 7:30 am to 10 pm ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>