Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay in somewhere off the beaten track this summer. The Grove is beautiful, spacious and comfortable. Stari Bar old town towers above us, a gorgeous river flows by, under an Ottoman footbridge. Olive groves line our neighbouring hills and trails lead off in all directions; to the mountains, the lake and the sea.
The Old Town is the major sight near us, with its delightful shops, cafes and restaurants. The ancient ruins are heavenly to walk around whilst the sun sets. Take a walk to our secret cove, or to the mystical lagoon, or up to Rumija, through the wizened olive groves, or to 'Europe's oldest tree'. In the evening eat with us here around our fire pit, or head to the Bar foreshore for drinks on the beach. Or do naff all, chill under an orange tree and forget about your stresses.
Our crowdfunded renovation project inside an ancient olive factory has 3 dorm rooms with 6 double (yes, double!) beds in each, and 4 king private ensuite rooms. All windows face the beautiful mountains. We pride ourselves on our kitchen facilities and quality of our beds. Our kitchen is huge and well equipped, our showers big and hot. It was made with you in mind. We have a plunge pool, a huge garden, a cathedral of a common room, a tree house and a well stocked beer fridge.
The Grove Montenegro Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Tourist Tax of 1€ pp/pn not included.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>