Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
we do speak french as one of our business partner stay in france 3 year you can chat with him in your local langguaes.
We have full day car service around valley @2500 and 900 Rupee for pick up at day time and night time 1300 Nepali rupees
Namaste to all our dear client's !
NOTE : BEWARE FOR PICK UP SERVICE IF YOU ORDER WITH US, THE TAXI DRIVER FROM AIRPORT THEY WILL SAY 'THIS HOSTEL THEY NEVER COME TO PICK UP THEIR GUEST', THEY WILL LIES ON YOU AND MAKE YOU TAKE THEIR TAXI FROM AIRPORT AND IS COST YOU MORE THEN NORMAL AND THEY FORCE YOU BOOK TREKS OR TOUR WITH THEM. AND DON'T GIVE ANY TIPS FOR WHO WANTS TO CARRY YOUR BAGS AT THE AIRPORT.
The Happily Ever After Hostel, the name that itself defines 'Your Home in Nepal for Pleasurable Stay” is committed to serve best frankly service with reasonable prices for backpackers, families, business travelers, groups and individuals to an enjoyable peaceful stay in Thamel, Kathmandu. we are center of the down town but very quite area.
The features things of/ near our property which will bring you a unforgettable trip in around Kathmandu:
- we are 15 Minute walking distance of Tourist bus station
- just in front lots of shop and Restaurants ease access to where/when ever
- fell safe 24hr.
- free city Map + Info.
- Roof top terrace with superb views of the city where you can hang out.
- Travel desk with friendly service no pressure advice for tours,Trekking,Expedition and things to do in Nepal and valley
- Free wifi and luggage storage while trekking or traveling.
- ECO friendly hostel In Nepal.(NO USE PETROL OR CHEMICAL THINGS)
- Western style toilets with free 1 toilet paper (unusual for Nepal).
- Water bottle refills available near by lobby we encourage to our client's to save money and avoid plastic things from Nepal. What's nearby?
-The Garden of Dreams (1.5km)
-Kathmandu Durbar Square (2.5km)
-Patan Durbar Square (7km)
-Bhaktapur Durbar Square (12km)
-Civil Mall Exported clothing center (3km)
-Sherpa Mall (1.5km)
-Dharahara Kathmandu view tower (3km)
-Kings Way (1km)
Royal Palace Museum (1km)
-QFX Cinema (3km)
-New road a complete technology solution center (2km)
The Happily Ever After Hostel has a 6 bunk beds room for ladies who want privacy, 8 sharing bunk beds room, 3 private deluxe rooms with attached bath, 3 common triple bed rooms & 2 double private rooms. We are always looking forward to provide clean rooms & comfortable beds to our clients. Free breakfast & Wi-Fi are available to everyone who stays in our hostel. The hostel is located in peaceful residential areas of Thamel, away from the noise of nightlife.
Our Bed & Rooms are equipped with carpet on floor, Fan, electrical adapters on each bed, safe locker,attached bathroom, 24 hours hot and cold water running, mosquito coils, daily newspaper & back up light facilities while no electricity in town. This hostel is your plan maker home in Nepal you can meet different people and sharing your opinion about your traveling or go for trekking and hiking in Nepal Himalaya.
What we never forget !!
2. Hot shower(WE HAVE 3 TIMES OF DAY IN WINTER TIME)
3. 24 hour running back up power at the hostel.
4. Costumer service.
5. 'come as guest and go as a friend'.
6. our neighbor has dog so during the night some time he will barg.
7. we don't use credit card less then 1000 Nepali rupees thanks for your understanding.
We also offer taxi service within Ring Road in Kathmandu for 500 Rupees and from airport if you are coming in day time is cost you RS 900 and night time is cost you Rs 1300.
Beware with the other airport taxi drivers, they might wrongly inform you that our hostel doesn't exist anymore or fully booked for today because they would like to take you to a different hostel if there is any confusion call us 24hr/7 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>