Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hat Madrid is the first Boutique Hostel in town. Located in a mansion in the best tourist area in the Plaza Mayor, 3 minutes walk from the Puerta del Sol, Gran Via and La Latina.
Offers private and shared rooms, for girls, families and groups of friends. All rooms have a magnificent natural light, private or shared bathroom, air conditioning and WIFI generation.
We know how important is breakfast for travellers, so we offer a great breakfast for a small price. It has an outdoor terrace, solarium and spacious common areas.
We have Dual WiFi! you don't need to know the difference between 2,5 GHz and 5 GHz, you just have to enjoy it. Here, every access point has both channels, so you won't have any problems with the connection. Nor with the price, because it's free.
Waiters? Receptionists? Not here. Here we're all ambassadors of one of the prettiest and most amusing cities in the whole world. And we're all going to help you pick a route, a restaurant, or whatever you want. Just tell us how much is in your pocket, and let us organize the best plan for you.
Please note this hostel conditions:
Payment: We will take payment 48h before your arrival (counting back from 15:00 on the day of arrival). In case of a rejected credit card, you will have 24h to contact us and renew your card, otherwise your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
Cancellation policy: It is free up to 48h before your arrival (counting back from 15:00 on the day of arrival). In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the entire stay and the booking will be automatically cancelled.
Credit card fraud: We carry on credit card preauthorisations from the moment we receive a reservation. It is an automatic transaction where we charge and refund a card with the amount that corresponds to your first night of stay. Please allow some time to get your transaction back as banks have sometimes delayed processes.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Our establishment has bunk beds and elevated beds in some of the rooms. This circumstance must be considered while staying with us, as well as the danger this may entail. So the client accepts it, thus rejecting any legal action against The Hat Madrid in the event of an accident.
We offer some individual rooms, which are rooms with bunk beds for one person only. They do not include towels, which can be rented at reception.
We don't accept group bookings. Bookings for more than 8 people will be automatically cancelled without a refund of the Hostelworld deposit.
Modifications/cancellations are accepted by mail only.
Taxes included. No curfew. Sheets included. Towels for rent 2.5 Eur.
Guests under 18 years old must stay in private rooms; we won't allow children on shared dorms.
Stag/Hen parties groups are not allowed on the hostel.
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
Low Cost Parking just 1 km away from the hostel. Three times cheaper than any other parking in the city center. Ask at reception! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 一番人気 Madrid
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>