Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There is a fully equipped kitchen & 2 large common rooms. Our topnotch facilities include a great lounge with groovy furnishings, books, games, cards, records, cds, radio, guide books & maps. WiFi is available throughout the hostel.
Random Restaurant is part of our business where you can get superb fish, seafood & much more at affordable prices. There is an excellent wine list with wines by the glass, caraf or bottle plus a range of craft beeers & cider.
We are recommended by Lonely Planet, Le Routard & Rick Steves.
If you can't find what you're looking for please contact us directly via email or phone.
Users need to check in by 20.00. Check in is from 14.00. Checkout is 10.00.
Thanks but no thanks to hen & stags. We are a backpackers only hostel. We only accept online bookings of up to 3 guests, otherwise the booking will be cancelled. If groups check in as individuals their reservation will be cancelled immediately.
Visa & Mastercard accepted.
Curfew at midnight on Friday, Saturday & Bank Holiday Sunday nights.
Bike storage. Luggage storage. Tour advice & booking. Linen & towels included. Extra towels available for hire. Hairdryers available.
Thanks but no thanks to all Hen and Stags!
We only accept online bookings of up to 3 guests, otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
If groups check in as individuals their reservation will be cancelled immediately.
If you want to stay on Saturday nights you will need to make direct contact with the Hostel otherwise your reservation will be cancelled
We are a backpackers-only hostel.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>