Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is seriously dedicated to party!
In the courtyard, there is a great club where you can see live gigs and can dance until the sun comes up, but we also have a private rooftop bar only for our guests! If you would like to go out and make the most out of your trip, our fantastic staff will arrange various experiences: pub crawls, sightseeing tours, daytime SPA baths, night SPA parties, party boat cruises and many more – basically whatever you just need as our aim is to grant you an unforgettable experience! So get ready and discover the city and get to know your new lifelong friends through our fun and crazy parties.
We are proud to highlight that in 2018 The Hive was awarded by Hostelworld as the 2nd best hostel for groups worldwide! But as well as smaller or bigger groups we heartily welcome solo travellers too! No matter where you come from or where you go, The Hive will surely leave a lasting impression in you with its immersive vibe!
The Hive Party Hostel Budapest Policies and conditions.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. This property may pre authorize your account details before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included
Reception: 24 hours
Smoking only allowed in designated areas
Party hostel is not suitable for children. Age limit is 18 years.
Parking on the street in the district is very difficult, please find parking houses in the area.
NTAK Registration number: KO19016337 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>