Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel 5 Days prior arrival date, charge 100%.
No Show, 100% charge.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
FREE WIFI - Connections are strong and stable in all corners of The Hive all the time
FREE BREAKFAST - Unlimited Toast, jam spread, milk and cereals
FREE DAY LUGGAGE STORAGE – Safe keep your backpacks with us after check-out
FREE COFFEE & TEA WHOLE DAY – a way to say “Thank you” to our guests
FREE USE OF LAUNDRY SERVICES – wash & dry your own clothes from 1900 to 0700hrs
FREE MAP – helping you to get around easier
FREE LOCAL CALL
LESS than five minutes walk to nearest MRT station
NO CURFEW – armed with our hostel access card, you can enter our hostel anytime
COMPETITIVE RATES – beating off many competitions
FAMILY / GROUP FRIENDLY – with so many dorm configurations, you’ll find something just for you
TV ROOM WITH CABLE TV – if you like to stay in, you can enjoy HBO movies, basketball, football, Formula One, Tennis and more
BOARD GAMES – more to do if you want to stay away from the scorching sun
SPACIOUS LOUNGE – what many hostels are unable to provide, we have a huge lounge just for everything
BRANDED MATTRESS – providing you a good quality and comfortable sleep after a long day
CLEAN LINENS – cleanliness will bring you back to us again
......and lots more for you to experience when you stay at The Hive.
Established since December 2004, The Hive is one of the pioneer hostels in Singapore. We enjoyed a long history of providing our guests with affordable accommodation and excellent service. With such a rich history behind us, there is only one characteristic about us: CHANGE. The Hive is always improving to provide better for our guests and their feedbacks are our best testimonials.
Located in the centre of Singapore, we are every reason a traveller should stay with us. Boon Keng MRT Station, which is just less than five minutes away from our hostel, has a direct train to most tourist attractions.
We have a more welcoming atmosphere, a big communal lounge great for interaction, cable channels offering The Premier League, Champions League, F1, tennis - something the hotels are lacking.
Surely the next best alternative to hotels???
The Hive is also the place for a family/group stay-over. Call us directly to see what is the best arrangement for the best family/group vacation in Singapore.
Groupacking...why travel in pairs when it's much more fun in groups?
Things to note:
•Reception operates from 0800 to 2300 hrs. Check-in after 2300hrs is available but please inform us after booking.
•By providing your credit card details, you have agreed to authorise us to charge you the reasonable amount you have incurred for your stay or damages
•Cancellation Policy: Cancel 2 Days prior to arrival or No show will incur 100% charge of full booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>