Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, our hostel will not accommodate any travelers who have recently been to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Italy, Iran, Singapore, and South Korea for less than 14 days or show any relevant symptoms of the infection. Upon arrival, you will be required to present your passport with a valid visa in order to check-in. To anyone who fails to comply with these requirements, our hostel reserves the right to reject the reservation.
The Hosteller McLeodganj, located in upper Bhagsu near Dharamkot, is a vibrant backpacker hostel themed around a fusion of Tibetan and Himachali art & culture mixed with modern & smart design.Closely located near Bhagsu Nag temple & waterfall, it is 10 minutes (by cab or tuk-tuk) away from Mcleodganj main circle and 30 minutes from Dharamshala city centre. The Hosteller is easily accessible on foot from Bhagsu nag area and is surrounded by quiet and serene landscapes.
The hostel boasts 7 well-furnished rooms totaling a capacity of 30 people and features comfortable living spaces (dorms as well as privates), an uptown travelers' cafe, stocked library and common areas. Themed around yellow & black color, it is contemporary, classy and blends perfectly with relaxed mountain vibes.
The hostel offers a number of adventure & offbeat activities like trekking, camping, stargazing, paragliding, etc. to the travelers. One can also engage in hostel activities like jungle walks, movie, game or karaoke nights and can meet backpackers from all around the world in the hostel.
Come, stay & explore McLeodganj in backpacker style. Enjoy our hospitality to the fullest & take back sweet memories with you.
1. Check In: 1300 hours (Check ins are allowed only till 2300 hours)
2. Check Out: 1100 hours
3. Payment: Cash, CC, UPI accepted at the premises.
4. Age Restriction: We only entertain guests above 18+ years age.
5. Tax: Excluded and shall be applicable as per GOI regulations.
Less than INR1000 - No GST;
INR 1000 - INR7499 - 12% GST;
More than INR7500 - 18% GST.
6. Pets: Strictly not allowed.
7. Smoking areas: only in designated areas in hostel premises
8. Cancellation: 100% refund in case of cancellation 3 days prior to arrival date or else no refund. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>