Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
9th BEST SMALL HOSTEL WORLDWIDE 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the pandemic emergency, the breakfast will not be served for hygienic-sanitary reasons.
Our 4-storey building boasts an outdoor garden and renovated cellar. At the Reception Desk, you will find Anna, Matteo, Gianni, Annalisa, and the rest of our fantastic staff waiting to greet you with a smile. We are at your disposal, ready to suggest the best tourist itineraries, where to eat, and everything else you need to know to enjoy Verona to the fullest.
Luggage storage, tour desk, and a laundry room with a laundry machine and a dryer.
Amenities include: a kitchen at your disposal, a comfortable relaxation area (complete with TV, books, and board games), and a magical garden where you can drink a glass of wine while chatting with other interesting travellers like yourself.Free luggage storage available before your check in or after your check out.
The University of Verona is also located in Veronetta, making it a trendy neighbourhood full of clubs, bars, galleries, eateries, shops, and nightlife. The Hostello is conveniently located on Via Venti Settembre, which is a main bus line linking to many destinations.
Main attractions such as Juliet’s famous balcony, the lively Piazza Bra, and the magnificent Roman amphitheatre are only a short 15 - 20 minute walk away from the Hostello.
We offer rooms containing 4, 6 and 8 beds (choose from mixed or female only). All rooms have full en suite bathroom plus a second bathroom with a shower and sink. Sheets and towels are included. There are also balconies, air conditioning, wi-fi, private lockers with key, and everything else you need to make your stay comfortable.
The Hostello Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, and cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person every 5 nights.
Reception open from 8am till 9pm.
The maximum period of stay is 10 days.
TEMPORARY BEHAVIOR PROTOCOL INSIDE THE HOSTEL AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE PANDEMIC:
- Access to common areas is limited to a few people at a time and in any case always respecting social distancing.
- The buffet breakfast will not be served for hygienic-sanitary reasons. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第8, Best for solo female travellers
第7, Best for solo female travellers
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>