Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group reservations must be fully pre paid before arrival and payments are non refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Regarding large groups, we have special conditions of payments to guarantee the reservation. To assure that the group will actually stay in the dates you referred, it will be necessary to be done two advance payments (50% each) of the total value - one in the moment of the reservation and another one month before the arrival of the group (preferably). At the time of check in, each person will have to give a deposit of 30 euros to assure that magnetic keys and padlocks are not lost or any other reason that could appear during your stay. If there is no reason to activate the deposit, the total value of the deposit will be given in the act of the check out.
Other terms and conditions apply and will be informed upon group confirmation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set in front of the city's most beautiful view point (Miradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara), The Independente offers both the chance to stay in a premium location as well as the comfort sought after by any backpacker.
A restaurant, a bar, an exclusive guest lounge and a secluded beer garden where locals and travellers alike meet every day are part of The Independente experience, Breakfast is served at The Decadente Restaurant & Bar. Everybody says that if you want to know a city you must know its locals!
Our 12, 9 and 6-bed dorms are spacious and aired, and all include our custom designed triple bunk beds, with built-in secure storage. Counting 90 beds in total, we have exclusive female dorms, and plenty of bathrooms throughout the building. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>