Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the centre of Sri Lanka's cultural triangle. If you’re interested in learning more about historic and contemporary Sri Lankan culture - or bird-watching, butterflies or wildlife generally- you’ll find that we have a lot to offer.
We'd like to think that we are special. In business terms we know we're among the little guys. But unlike most of the big guys, we have the advantage of having lived locally for all of our lives.
We have No Air conditioned rooms, hot water or proper bathrooms. Culture,history,nature,wild life (birds/butterflies/elephants and more),rural life is what you will experience. Come as a guest live as a local,leave as a friend.
The jungle paradise ECO Treehouse & Clayhouse's office is Akilla Village & Lake Adventure, you would need to arrive to our office. From The jungle paradise ECO Treehouse & Clayhouse' we will arrange pickups and dropping to/from town as the location is out of town.
There's a beautiful Clay yurt where you can stay, just in case if the tree house is fully booked.
Please note that we serve only local vegetarian food at the jungle paradise ECO Treehouse & Clayhouse freshly cooked by Staff. you can always join us for cooking and learn how to cook local delicacies.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Reception desk: 10:00-23:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Smoking is allowed.
Please contact us before your arrival to provide more direction and bring you to the jungle paradise ECO Treehouse & Clayhouse or the owner can arrange pick up and drop off. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>