Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings over 6 people the guests will be charged the full price for the entire length of their stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We do not accept stag groups or school groups during the peak season. (July and August)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The lovely new one-bed and studio apartments are light and airy, they are located on their own floor separate from the hostel, with private terraces and apartment WIFI. They come equipped with personal kitchenettes, all with en-suite bathrooms, work desks, dining area, and wardrobe.
The Lazy Monkey still remains one of Hostelworld's top-rated Croatian hostels from 2015 to it's current year, we haven't faltered on our service to you.
We are globetrotting owners that each year builds a team of seasoned travelers and local staff that are the foundations of this fantastic homely hostel. The vibrant social areas have plenty of low-seated furniture and hammocks to chill and socialize. Hookah pipes are on offer and eclectic playlists for everyone's taste.
We have the Adriatic coastline on our doorstep, only 200 meters away to take a dip in the sea and just a few steps from the main bus station. We are a 25-minute stroll outside of the city walls, 15 minutes by local transport(bus), and only 5-10 minutes on one of our rental bikes. Renowned for being a place to kick back for a few days, The Lazy Monkey property is your home away from home.
Every room is supplied with free WIFI, plug sockets, power bars, heaters, and air conditioning. We are very secure with the use of free lockers and a secure car park. We always try to keep the guests entertained, a calendar of activities includes a pool table(games), regular food nights, group BBQs, and movies nights. We guarantee you will find and chat with other like-minded travelers at our hostels.
We are also conscious of our environment, you will notice that most of our furniture is homemade and from recycled wood or pallets. We try to be as savvy as possible when it comes to recycling everything, including food waste (compost) and plastic bottles to the bottle bank. With our huge commercial-sized kitchen our tip, why not food share? It's a brilliant way to interact and meet new people or feel free to light up our BBQ.
On a final note, we really do want to make clear and understood to our guests, our location before you book with us. It's very hard to compete with the big commercial hostels, and when we receive the occasional bad location rating from those that have not read our bio properly, it makes us a little down. We hope, like us, that when you book you will enjoy staying close to the main bus station, which offers surprisingly good take-away options. This safe community neighborhood of ours offers a scenic Kolovare promenade, cliffs, bars, and the best sunsets in town. Nothing Zadar has to offer is out of Lazy Monkey's reach!
SEVERAL ITEMS TO NOTE:
* We are not in the Old Town; we are close to the main bus station and able to offer you many of the facilities noted above for this very reason.
* We have a bar on site that can get noisy at times but this is regulated by and shut down by 12am.
* Croatian government tourist tax (10 Kuna per person per night) is not included in your price and applies to everyone on arrival at the hostel.
We are definitely a hostel that offers fun and excitement as well as lazy relaxation and home away from home vibes, come see for yourselves! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>