Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings over 6 people the guests will be charged the full price for the entire length of their stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We do not accept stag groups or school groups during the peak season. (July and August)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are globetrotting owners that have built a team of seasoned travellers and local staff that are the foundations of this fantastic homely hostel. Our hacienda styled building is set out for relaxation but has plenty of space for fun and shenanigans. Our vibrant terrace area has plenty of low seated furniture, beanbags and hammocks to chill and socialise. Hookah pipes on offer and eclectic music for everyone's taste. You have the use of our huge courtyard and the large upstairs terrace eating area.
The Lazy has the Adriatic coastline on it's doorstep, only 200 meters to take a dip in the sea. We are located in a charming community of Zadar, just a few steps from the main bus station and near some of the best daytime bars, cliff jumping spots and waterfront locations our city has to offer. We are a mere 20-25 minute (beautiful) walk outside of the city walls, 15 minutes by local transport and only 5-10 minutes on one of our rental bikes. A fun hostel and a place for you to kick back for a few days, The Lazy Monkey Property is your home away from home.
Every room is supplied with free WIFI, plug sockets, power bars, heaters and air conditioning. We are very secure with the use of free lockers and a secure car park. Our private rooms are on the second floor are separated from the noisier dorm rooms. But that's not all... we supply entertaining nights and exciting nights out. We have a calendar of activities at The Lazy include a pool table, regular food events, group BBQ's, games and quiz nights. We guarantee you will find and chat to other like minded travellers at our hostels. Why not food share? It's a brilliant way to interact, feel free to light up our BBQ or use our huge catering kitchen designed for a restaurant!
On a final note, we really do want you to understand our location before you book with us. As a small hostel, it's very hard to complete with the big hostels especially when we get the occasional bad location rating from those that have not read our bio properly. We hope, like us, that when you book you will enjoy staying close to the main bus station, which offers surprisingly good food options. This safe neighbourhood of ours offers a scenic Kolovare promenade walk to town and the swimming areas are only minutes away. Nothing Zadar has to offer is out of the Lazy's reach!
SEVERAL ITEMS TO NOTE:
* We are not in the Old Town; we are close to the main bus station and able to offer you many of the facilities noted above for this very reason.
* We have a bar on site that can get noisy at times but this is regulated by and shut down by 12am.
* Croatian government tourist tax (10 Kuna per person per night) is not included in your price and applies to everyone on arrival at the hostel.
We are definitely a hostel that offers fun and excitement as well as lazy relaxation and home away from home vibes, come see for yourselves! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>