Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The balance of payment cancellation policy is 48hr prior ( 2 days before arrival date by 6pm)
Once booked it, no refund on the booking deposit fee
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms have en-suites and heating systems. Warm, clean, well equipped, Free Wifi ( 5GB limited). The Lazy Shag is set among magnificent trees with superb mountain views and gardens that stretch down to the river.
For some real entertainment try seal swims or snorkelling trips!
There is plenty of car parking space, and all activities are within a 5 minutes walk from town centre!
We have a really warm common room (log fire never goes out!). A beautiful view, and a comfortable clean and homely stay.
Due to continuous problems with Eftpos machines, cash is our only accepted method of payment. Thank you for your co-operation, we look forward to welcoming you to our hostel!
Reception hours 8.30am-7.00pm
Check in time 12pm
Check out time 10am
No Eftpos card, no credit card and no debit card
Cash payments or bank transfer available ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>