Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Malaga is an amazing city, with so much to see and do. In fact it is quite unlike the rest of the Costa del Sol as it has completely retained its historical sites and architecture and has many winding lanes to explore the countless boutiques, restaurants, cafes and bars. There is a modern waterfront port and beaches. The suites are located right in the centre of Malaga, walking distance to every possible site in the city and only a 300 metres from the Alameda Central Train station. Several tourist landmarks such as the Cathedral, Paseo de Espana and Palacete de los Condes de are some minutes away walking from our facilities.
We offer different types of accommodation oriented to different types of guests. We are specialized in private accommodation for a different number of people, always taking care of their needs and their wishes with the goal of making the stay of the guests something special.
The Lights Suites Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:30.
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 1.50 EUR per person per day.
The reception is open 24 hours per day in our building located in C/Torregorda 3.
A booking for six people or more must be communicated in advance. Please contact us before if you and we will try to put you in the same room. We reserve the right to cancel any group booking that is made without contacting us beforehand or reservations made up of smaller reservations that add up to a group booking (i.e. 3 reservations of 4 people = 12).
No smoking indoors or the balconies, but we do have an awesome roof terrace for you to go to.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>