Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can secure stuff in the free luggage lockers. We've got CCTV to help keep you safe and laundry facilities if you need to freshen up your backpacking gear. We have board games for a laid-back afternoon and movie nights for these long cozy nights. When you want some quiet time check out the book exchange or use the free Wi-Fi to catch up with family at home. Looking for any recommendations for making the best out of your time in Goa? Our staff can sort it out for you. We strive to ensure that our travelers get to stay with us as a part of the family.
Travelers choose us because they like to meet new people, share their experience & stories with each other and learn new culture while staying in a homely atmosphere but not for the facilities.
Do not choose us if you rate a hostel based on its facilities rather than people and the atmosphere.
Lost in India with us and get hooked with Goa!!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel anytime after making a reservation.
2. Check-in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
a. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash or by card at the time of check In
b. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
c. We do not allow groups of larger than 4 people and this is strictly enforced at check-in (please do not make 2 bookings). Since we are a travelers hostel, all guests (including Indian citizens) are required to produce their passports at check-in. We do not accommodate travelers without passports and will be forced to cancel such bookings.
Note: December 22nd - Jan 2nd is the peak period in Goa due to the festival season. All the bookings during this time is non-refundable. We will charge from guests' credit card once the booking is made. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>