Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Travelers choose us because they like to meet new people, share their experience & stories with each other and learn a new culture while staying in a homely atmosphere but not for the facilities.
Do not choose us if you rate a hostel based on its facilities rather than people and the atmosphere.
*Great atmosphere & Vibe
*Cleanliness is very important for us
*Outdoor Sitting area
*Occasional Barbecue and bonfire
*Board games ( chess, Monopoly, and others ) and daily activities
*WiFi in all property
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted. Full balance must be paid upon checking in.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-22:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 12 %.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. No Child.
11. We do not allow groups of larger than 4 people and this is strictly enforced at check-in (please do not make 2 bookings). Since we are a travelers hostel, all guests (including Indian citizens) are required to produce their passports at check-in. We do not accommodate travelers without passports and will be forced to cancel such bookings.
12. Note: December 22nd - Jan 2nd is the peak period in Varkala due to the festival season. We will contact the guests and collect another deposit to secure bookings during this period. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>