Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stunning views of Volcan Baru set the backdrop for this jungle lodge. Located in the Fortuna Nature Reserve, immerse yourself in nature by exploring the miles of trails inside the park or simply lounging in a hammock watching the hummingbirds visit at this majestic property.
We offer a unique and social housing experience, exciting tours, and many activities included in the price of your stay such as hiking and treasure hunts, and waterfall excursions. We have a varied menu for dinners and there is always a vegetarian option. You can also enjoy games in the jungle bar. The bar is located away from the sleeping areas, so whether you are looking for a fun and social atmosphere or just to relax and recharge for your next adventurous day, there is something here for everyone.
The Lost and Found Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Cancel at anytime, but the payment for your first night is not refundable, or you can ask to change dates free of charge. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Check in from 1:00 pm
Check out before 11:00 am
Payment at check-out by cash, credit cards, debit cards (3% transaction fee for payment with card).
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
After your booking is confirmed by hostelworld.com, You will be contacted by the manager in order to provide a non-refundable payment for your first night booked to secure your booking. Failure to complete the payment in 2 working days will result in cancellation of your booking.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times; 7am to 10pm.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>