Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Lunar Surf House is a haven for sun-loving, beach-goers, traveling surfers and just anyone looking for a great space to chill out and get out of the city life! You can start your day on our beautiful rooftop oasis with a complimentary, home-made breakfast which is very popular amongst our guests. We offer relaxed comfort with a variety of large single beds, bunk beds, and private double rooms as well as three separate rooms in our apartment next door.
The hugely popular Devil’s Rock surf spot just a 10 minute walk from the hostel and we have equipment for hire if you want to get out into the surf yourself. Don’t surf? No problem. If it’s something you just want to try out while you’re here, we offer surf lessons that will get you going in no time.
Enjoy morning yoga classes, massage and traditional hammam, cooking lessons, guided excursions and even consider a horse-ride at a local ranch with some cared-for and healthy horses! Banana Village is just a 25 minute walk from Tamraght, and buses and taxis pass by frequently if you want to explore more of Morocco.
~ Comfortable accommodation with a choice of large single beds, bunk beds (4 - 8 person dorms) and private, relaxing double rooms with a private balcony (or in one of three private rooms in the hostel apartment next door)
~ Very safe neighbourhood (safe place for female travellers!)
~ A complimentary, communal breakfast served every morning at 9:30am
~ FREE WIFI
~ Beautiful, large, communal rooftop terrace overlooking Tamraght and the ocean with a great view of an African sunset!
~ Friendly and helpful staff service
~ Daily cleaning
~ Shared, clean bathrooms with hot showers
~ A safe at reception to secure your valuables
~ CLEAN bed sheets and blankets!
~ FREE Shower & Beach towels with a deposit
~ Board games, foosball table and book exchange on terrace
EXTRAS WE OFFER:
~ Traditional Moroccan dinners (free couscous on Fridays!). We serve delicious vegetarian cuisine with the exception of locally caught fish some nights. We can cater to most dietary requirements.
~ Daily yoga onsite every morning. Sunset classes can be arranged.
~ Surf lessons for beginners
~ Surf board hire with free wetsuit
~ Washing service
~ Our famous day trips to Paradise Valley!
~ Guided Sahara tours
~ BBQ nights
~ Traditional hammam, scrub & massage
~ Horse riding at a nearby ranch with well looked after, healthy horses!
~ Camel riding on the beach
~ Quad bike hire
~ Jetski Hire
~ Trip to the souk (local market) + Authentic Moroccan cooking class and recipes!
~ Transfers to & from Agadir bus station and/or Airport can be arranged at standard taxi fares.
The Lunar Surf House's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Not suitable for babies or small children (no family rooms available).
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Breakfast Included (served at 9:30).
Reception available from 8:00 - 22:00. We do accept late night and early arrivals but it *must* be arranged prior to arrival date.
Access to hotel is strictly reserved to customers. It is forbidden to bring friends who are not customers of the hostel.
Taxis to/from Agadir airport and bus station can be arranged, however, any no-shows or cancellations within 24hrs of arrival time may be charged.
We have a cat. ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Morocco
第2, 大陸 Africa
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>