Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are an independently owned and operated hostel tailored for fun-loving, social backpackers. We work hard to create an inclusive social environment that gives our guests a sense of home and family. Our friendly, international staff lead daily activities that could include anything from trips to the beer gardens to ice hockey games to (of course) mad nights out. Along with having top-notch banter, downing strawpedos and having killer dance moves, we are also very knowledgeable about the city. We are always happy to help you plan your day, or book you into activities like skydiving and the shooting range. While we go out with the hostel every night, we understand that even the wildest party animals need the occasional night off. Once the group leaves for the night, you can look forward to a quiet hostel where you can relax and watch a movie, catch some ZZZs or skype your dog back home.
The MadHouse is set up like a big house shared with 40 of your newest best friends. Our bright and sunny kitchen provides the perfect setting for meeting fellow travellers over your morning coffee, afternoon beer-pong sessions or our nightly family dinners. Other highlights include a comfy TV lounge full of bean bags and sofas where laziness is encouraged and bright lights and loud noises are banned. Our dorms are spacious and each have an en-suite bathroom with a further two bathrooms available on the first floor. It should probably go without saying in the 21st century, but we have free Wi-Fi, computers and printing. Last but certainly not least, we don’t think that there is any reason for party hostels to sacrifice comfort or cleanliness so we have a wonderful full-time cleaner who keeps our place spic & span.
As far as our location goes, we’re right in the Old Town, have great public transportation (metro + tram) across the street and are a short walk to all the sights. Equally importantly though, we’ve got great options for late-night food right on our doorstep: 24-hour pizza, burritos and kebabs are all a short stumble away from your bed.
Note: If you’re a social person who loves meeting other travellers, but are looking for an experience that doesn’t necessarily involve red solo cups or partying till the sun comes up every night, check out our (brand-new!) sister hostel The RoadHouse Prague
Age Limit 18-45 Years Old: If you are outside of the age range of 18-45 years old on the day that you arrive at our hostel, we have the right to cancel your booking without a refund of your deposit. ハウルルールを表示する
第8, Best solo male hostel
第１, 国 Czech Republic
第１, 国 Czech Republic
第１, 国 Czech Republic
The MadHouse Pragueは言う
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>