Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation Policy: If you want to cancel/modify your reservations, please do so before 1300hrs (local hotel time) two months before of arrival date or you will be charged retention for the first night.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay: A choice of 49 rooms accommodation having deluxe, super deluxe, Maya club and suite category. All rooms are centrally air-conditioned and equipped with digital cable color television (24 hours international channels),Electronic door lock security, In-room electronic safe, TV’s audio is also piped into granite bathroom, private bath and shower with herbal toiletries, direct dial telephone, wireless high speed internet access (North India First Hotel), working desk, refrigerated mini bar, tea/coffee maker and bedside console for individual control of multi electronic and mechanical functions in a room.
Refuel: The other facilities & services includes Mix ‘n Match-the multi cuisine restaurant, Get Talli bar, 24-hour in room dining, Essence (Confectionary Section), 05 banquet halls/ conference halls/ meeting rooms which can accommodate10 to 500 guests, Fitness center/gym, free valet parking, driver’s rest room, safe deposit lockers, in-house laundry, doctor on call and travel related services.
Child policy: A child below 5 years sharing existing bedding with parents is free of charge. 03rd person (5 years & above) supplement charge @INR1000+Taxes sharing same room will be applicable.
Tax Policy:There is 8% luxury tax, 7.42% service tax, 3.37% service Charge applicable on above room charge at present, however if any other taxes levied by govt. in future, will be applicable without prior intimation. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>