Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy our patio, hammock area, the beautiful art around the hostel and chill in our acapulco chairs while enjoying nature.
We have a grill and a communal kitchen. Our living room has a Flat TV screen with netflix and cable.
Enjoy our daily activities and meet other people in a chill environment while you have a good night sleep.
We offer the best tours to explore Cancun and riviera Maya. Visit Chichen Itza, scuba dive, snorkel, swim in a cenote, catamaran, Contoy, Bacalar, Tulum etc. We also sell tickets to enter the best nightclubs in hotel Zone.
The Mermaid Hostel Downtown has a privileged location in the heart of Cancun. We are one block away from las palapas park, 10 minute walk from the ADO bus station, 1 block away from Av. Tulum and 3 blocks away where the hotel zone area starts
This is a great area with lots of dining options, supermarkets, markets, bars etc. You can take the bus to the most beautiful beaches in hotel zone just 2 blocks away from the hostel, and 2 blocks away from cool Nader street.
We are very close from our other location The Mermaid Hostel Beach where you can take the ferry to Isla Mujeres.
Our cool hostel has hot water, AC, private rooms and dorms. Free Wifi . The Mermaid Hostel is the perfect place to make new friends while enjoying a chill atmosphere in our beautiful place. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>