Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings can be canceled up to 1 week prior to arrival. By later cancellations we will charge for the 1st night accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
NO STAG PARTIES ACCEPTED OR LARGE GROUPS OF BRITISH GUYS
Any attempt to 'fool' the system by booking in smaller groups seperately will be recognised and all offending parties will be removed from the hostel with no refund/bookings cancelled.
Groups will be asked to leave 1 passport per room as a security deposit and to sign a contract outlining unacceptable behaviour.
In case of misbehavior we have a zero tolerance policy and maintain the right to kick out the entire group. No refund will be given.
In case of damages, the group must pay before departure.
Groups of more than 8 people should contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org with their intended purpose of visit
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Travelling alone or within a group: The Monk’s Bunk is the place for you! Right in the center of town, easy transport links to the bus station / airport and lots of activities. Clean, secure and with friendly staff that will help you 24 hours.
For sure you will have a great time, if...
- You want a hostel that is action packed with a large range of tours in and around Tallinn until Beer o'clock
- You would be happy to get a free local shot on arrival at our bar
- You enjoy being located in the very heart of Tallinn right across the street from Town Hall Square
- You like to meet crazy Estonian locals on our legendary PUB CRAWLS
- You feel like taking part in 2.50 Euro beers at our bar during our double happy hour
- You enjoy themed nights, such as our famous Wizard challenge, dress up parties, beer pong tournaments and theme nights...
If you like the sounds of that, then The Monk’s Bunk is the place for you!
Large common room with awesome backpackers bar and pool table. Clean, bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen which is open 24 hours. Free luggage storage. You are welcome to use all facilities until your plane, train, bus or ferry leaves...
*Note: We here at The Monk’s Bunk work hard to keep our atmosphere and as such we don't accept people younger than 18 or older than 40 years of age. Large groups we recommend to contact us before making a booking.*
*Note: The Monk’s Bunk is a party hostel. If you prefer a more relaxed and chilled out environment we strongly recommend you to check out our sister hostels Tallinn Backpackers and the Old Town Alur Hostel. For cozy private rooms, check out Viru Backpackers and Knight House * ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Estonia
第１, 国 Estonia
The Monk's Bunkは言う
お客様の多くは、彼らが最も私たちのホステルについての好きなもの」はあなたに彼らの最高の地元のヒントを提供するために周りに常に誰かだが存在\ということであることを私たちに教えてください。我々は\ sの二段 'モンク\に到着を楽しみにして再'とタリンのあなたとの素晴らしい時間を過ごして！乾杯！ Rosie, マネージャー
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>