Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
2 WEEKS NOTICE FOR ALL CANCELLATIONS
Additional Terms and Conditions
40% of the total cost of stay to confirm bookings. The remainder to be paid on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We accept group bookings all throughout the year and it is best to discuss with the Management to make sure all the needs are met.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer the backpacker / outdoor enthusiast / family group everything for their stay. We also cater for the disabled and the elderly as we have 2 spacious bedrooms on our ground floor. Pets are allowed at an extra charge. We also welcome private family celebrations.
We are only 1 hour from Belfast or 1 1/2 hours from Dublin airport. We are also close to the lively towns of Newcastle & Rostrevor. We are situated right in the heart of the Mourne Mountains which are famous for sights such as the scenic Silent Valley, Cranfield's famous blue flag beach, the historic Greencastle castle and the large fishing harbour of Kilkeel is only a short drive away. Also don't forget to checkout the Scenic Carlingford Ferry @ http://carlingfordferry.com/ which travels from Greenore, Co.Louth to Greencastle, Co.Down and acts as a HUGE timesaver if traveling from the South of Ireland!!
Check out our website and social media for a full list of local activities and visitor attractions. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>