Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Changes to the reservation can be made up to one week before arrival. Any bookings that are cancelled within one week of arrival will not be refunded. If cancelled less than 1 month before arrival then the 20% deposit will be lost.
All groups of 6 people or more need to pay a 20% deposit one month before arrival, and the remaining balance is to be paid 1 week before arrival. Once paid, these payments are non refundable.
All groups must pay a €30 per person REFUNDABLE security deposit upon arrival. This will be returned upon departure as long as our rules have been adhered to and there has been no damage to the property, excessive noise or lost keys. Groups must provide names of all guests in their group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Nest Boutique Hostel is situated only two minutes walk to the shops, bars and restaurants in the seaside village of Salthill. It is less than a minute from the beach and a long promenade which stretches from Salthill to The Claddagh in Galway. It is a leisurely 20 minute stroll into Galway city centre, and the bus stop is just outside our door with a regular bus to and from Galway city (from early morning till midnight).
The Nest offers a majority of double and twin ensuite rooms which have comfy beds, soft linen, power showers and contemporary Irish art work. Family bedrooms are available which contain a double and twin room connected by a private bathroom or two double rooms connected by a bathroom. For groups or individuals, there are six and seven bed dorms which are ensuite and one dorm with shared bathroom. Here at The Nest we have a variety of flexible room types to suit any groups needs and a continental style breakfast can be provided for â'¬6 per person per day and consists of fresh bread, a pastry, tea, coffee, cheese, granola, fresh fruit and a selection of spreads. Breakfast can be booked on arrival.
The Nest Boutique Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Children can only be accommodated in private rooms. The dormitories cannot accommodate children unless the dorm is booked as a private room
All group bookings of 6 or more people must pay a 20% deposit 1 month before arrival, and remaining balance is to be paid 1 week before arrival. We also require a â'¬30 per person REFUNDABLE security deposit upon arrival
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 Hour staff
Reception: 07:00 - 23:00.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>