Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation & reduction in numbers must be done 5 Days in advance
Cost of first nights stay is charged for no shows
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your estimated time of arrival or if you have any questions.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At the Old House Hostel, we offer 8 bed dorms with large, private in room lockers and fans. Heads up we only have one private room so book it fast ! All our rooms share two full sized bathrooms both with hot and cold showers along with an additional two stone showers and two toilets downstairs. Our large common area and kitchen makes it easy for your in house meals and enough dinning space to share it with other travelers. At the Old House Hostel, we have a big balcony with outside couch, hammock, ambient lights and a lot of places to sit and relax.
Small Book Exchange ' Take one, leave one'. As an added bonus there is a great, established creative arts space and local bar called the Soul Project - located directly downstairs.
Note : The bar i open from 6PM to 11PM.
The Old House Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 19:00.
Please make sure that you will inform the property about any delays.
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Bar downstairs can be heard. However, they only open once or twice a week from 6 pm to 11pm. Bonus is it's great, live, local music, local wines, beer and art gallery. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>