Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Overstay is a unique place made with a lot of love so be prepared to get some!
* 24 Hours reception and bar
* Vegetarian kitchen open to guest use
* Free Pool table , bands and djs setup, board games, roof top garden
* Book area and clothes exchange program
* Washing machine, Bicycle for hire.
* Travel arrangement (Bus , train )
* Workshops : learn the local Thai Language , painting or music
Air conditioned Dormitory
We have a very large room that we use as dormitory, fans and air condition to make sure the guest sleep well in blazing hot Bangkok. The bunks are standard but the mattresses are comfortable and the place is secured with lockers and security camera. Some of our crew even sleep there to insure a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Single Rooms :
A small room personal room with a single bed, each room has its own personality, some going towards a special Country and some more free. Everyone is welcome to make the room more homely. And with the fan blasting on you, you will be able to have some comfort for a very good price.
Large bed and big rooms make this rooms the better choice at the overstay, some rooms are the size of small apartment and are ideal for couple or friends with space requirements!
Air condition double room
If you want to travel with comfort this is really recommended : This are our best room with view and personal air conditioning unit, Beautifully decorated with personal speakers and library they are basically serviced apartments. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>