Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 25% non-refundable deposit required for all group bookings of 10 people or more. Full payment is required to secure reservation at least 1 month before arrival date. Changes or cancellation to Group Reservations must be 2 weeks prior to check-in and only the 25% deposit is forfeited. Cancellation made less than 2 weeks but 168 hours prior to arrival is charged 50% of reservation. Cancellation/changes made within 168 hours are non refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, right near to some of the best attractions of the city such as Fort York National Historic Site, RBC Echo Beach, BMO Field and Toronto Island, amongst other relevant landmarks of our city.
We have several room types to satisfy the needs of diverse sort of guests and travelers. There is a common kitchen for preparing simple meals and light cooking. A microwave, toaster oven, stove, and coffee bar is available with free coffee and tea. Each apartment has a spacious living room area with tables and chairs for you to work at with high-speed WiFi.
The Parkdale Hostellerie Policies and Conditions ** PLEASE READ **
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment prior to arrival by credit cards is required for all bookings. CREDIT CARD HOLDER'S NAME MUST MATCH the reservation GUEST NAME. Non-matching credit card holder name to guest name WILL RESULT in the FULLCANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION unless alternative payment is made prior to arrival. All DECLINED credit card collection will result in a FULL CANCELLATION of your reservation. All Non-refundable booking payments are collected in advance. PAYMENT UPON ARRIVAL will be SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. A key fob deposit of $20 is required on your credit card.
Taxes not included - 13.00% (HST); 4% (MAT)
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 10.00 to 22.00
We are NOT 24 hour. **PLEASE READ**
Checkins outside of our reception hours require advanced notice and prepayment of a late check-in fee.
22:00 - 22:59: $15 late fee per person
23:00 - 23:59: $30 late fee per person
00:00 - 00:59: $50 late fee per person
01:00 - 01:59: $75 late fee per person
02:00 - 09:59: no check-ins available.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age. Minors under 18 years must be accompanied with an adult and guarantor.
Guests traveling with pets, cannot book a shared dorm room, but must book a private room. Guests with pets must notify the hotel in advance with information about their pet prior to booking. Pets must be accompanied at all times in the common areas. Pets cannot be left alone in room for more than 2 hours. Any guest with pets found considerably in violation our pet policy will be asked to leave the property immediately. The Parkdale Hostellerie reserve the right to refuse guests with pets if the pet becomes a disturbance or health risk to the other guests and staff of the hotel. Extra $10 charge per pet, per night.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING anywhere on premises (including outdoor patio spaces). Guest must leave the building and must be at least 30 feet away from windows and entrances when smoking.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>