Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Marseille is the top destination of South of France.
This brand new hostel is on a few minutes away from the main train station, the Vieux Port and the Panier district where everything happens.
Our new hostels fits with private rooms and shared rooms all designed by us for your comfort only !
The People Hostel Marseille is also an Art Gallery where you will have the opportunity to discover different artworks created by local artists!
The people hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception 24 hours.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival to secure your booking.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.83 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Due to the Covid-19 and to the French Government requirement,
the access to our hostel (accommodation, restaurants, bars) is subject to presentation of a valid Sanitary Pass.
What is a Sanitary Pass?
This Sanitary Pass consists of the digital or paper presentation of health proof in the form of a QR Code of your choice among the following three:
- A complete vaccination schedule respecting the necessary time after the final injection; or
- Proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours; or
- Proof of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test of at least 11 days and less than 6 months attesting to recovery from Covid-19. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>