Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1) A reservation for 6-10 rooms, 6-10 rooms can be cancelled 1 month before arrival without charge. 50% of the payment should be transferred 1 month before arrival as a deposit, 1-5 rooms can be cancelled 2 weeks before arrival without a charge.
2) A reservation for more than 10 rooms, must be paid in advance, 50% of the total
Amount should be paid 2 months before arrival; the rest should be paid 1 month before arrival.
The whole group can be cancelled until 2 months before arrival without a charge,
6-10 rooms can be cancelled until 1 month before arrival, 1-5 rooms until 2 weeks before arrival.
3) 1-5 rooms can be cancelled one week before arrival free of charge
4) 1-3 can be cancelled 72 hours before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located close to the Central Station, near to all Amsterdam’s highlights such as the Royal Palace, Dam square, Red Light District, shops, bars, clubs and restaurants. You will have a variety of restaurants, bars and cafés right outside the hotel door.
The hotel offers many services and facilities such as free wireless internet throughout the building, tickets to various museums and activities, a continental breakfast and free city maps.
Please note that the reception is open every day until 23.30 h and we will be happy to help you if you need any additional services, facilities or information about Amsterdam.
The location is perfect to explore the city and our staff will make sure your stay in Amsterdam is one to remember.
"Due to coronavirus (Covid-19), additional health & safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property."
We currently offer a special breakfast served at 'Hick's Diner', a café located inside the hotel. You can enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet between 08:00h and 10:00h every day. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>