Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
This establishment has a 2-day cancellation policy. If a cancellation is not made within this period, the establishment will charge you for 100% of the trip. Fallas, tomatina and marathon periods are non refundable.
We can accommodate up to 190, so contact us for more information and let us know how we can meet your needs.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Accommodation is in dormitories or private rooms, all with shared bathroom facilities which are separate for males and females. All have air conditioning and heating, while most of them have balcony. Sheets are provided free of charge. Towels can be provided upon payment of a deposit.
There are vending machines for drinks and guests can have breakfast in the onsite cafe. The hostel also has a games room and lounge and guests can make use of the shared kitchen for free.
You can hire a bicycle directly at reception. Transfers to the airport, train or bus stations are available for an extra charge.
Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travellers interested in architecture, old town exploring and atmosphere.
This is our guests favourite part of Valencia, according to independent reviews.
Solo travellers particularly like the location they rated it 9.0 for a one-person stay.
This property is also rated for the best value in Valencia! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We speak your language! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>