Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests savor two feasts here: the unmistakable hospitality and classical culinary experience of this grand hotel - and the freedom of one of the least crowded parts of Western Europe coupled with the enormous appeal of vibrant Inverness, leisure and business capital of the Highlands of Scotland as an outstanding destination base from which to enjoy and savor a veritable kaleidoscope of activities, great shopping, touring and sightseeing opportunities which surround and abound.
This hotel makes it perfect for short breaks and weekend breaks in Inverness (including these ‘inevitable’ highland shopping breaks), business travel to Inverness, touring Loch Ness, visiting the Grampians and their great castle and whisky trails, and Cairngorms National Park. The wonders of Skye and Lochalsh beckon, as well as the delights of Caithness and Sutherland, with world class golf at Royal Dornoch and Brora (and east of the city at Nairn too), and that special lure which enticed Madonna to have her wedding here in Scotland.
Rest assured that you'll receive a warm welcome. Come and stay with us and appreciate why the hotel is earning such a good reputation. You'll soon wonder why you've never stayed before.
The Royal Highland Hotel policies & conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. We pre-authorise cards prior to arrival to check if its valid. If the card fails the process, we shall send an email as stated in the Booking Confirmation to inform that the card is invalid and if we do not get a valid card within 48 hours of sending the mail, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>