Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Also available are mini-fridge and tea/coffee making facilities at a minimum charge.
The hotel facilities include:
.Air-conditioned public areas.
.Reception lounge (24-hour service).
.The Chapels Restaurant - serving buffet breakfast & waiter and cooked breakfast, Bar - TV and entertainment lounge. TV lounge & games room.
.Television room with daily video shows.
.Poolside snack bar.
.Outdoor pool and sundeck with showers, toilets and incorporated children's pool. Children's playground.
.Lending library and souvenir shop.
.Children's club (high season only).
.Card room (low season only).
.Rooftop sundeck with showers.
.Lockup luggage room.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
A €50 euro breakages deposit per room may be charged against your Credit Card or collected in cash on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check out if no damage has been caused. In the case of the deposit being charged to your bank the amount will be credited back to your account by the bank
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
A breakages deposit may be collected from the clients. This will be refunded at the end of the stay
Air conditioning available for an extra charge(not included in the room rate)
New terrace is open for clients for breakfast, lunch an supper and is situated at Blue Sea San Anton. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>