Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our mission is to make our house a place to be shared and enjoyed by visitors while contributing to the practice of environmentally, friendly and sustainable tourism in Olon, Santa Elena Province and Ecuador.
Our house is a place that can be enjoyed by nature and visitors. We want to contribute to the practice of ecologically friendly and sustainable tourism in Olon, Santa Elena province and Ecuador.
This is a magical, unique and ideal place for families and anyone in search of relaxation.
Stay in a spacious five bedroom beachfront house with large balconies open to the ocean, the sea breeze and sensational sunsets.
We have a big garden and, in true Ecuadorian style, there are plenty of hammocks to relax in. There is also plenty of parking space.
International and local dishes can be cooked by our experienced staff. Ecuador has great quality fish, seafood, vegetables, fruit, cocoa and coffee which we use to create fresh, natural and delicious meals.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 48 hours.
Payment accepted on arrival : cash only.
Check-in/ Check-out : 12:00.
Breakfast not included.
Taxes included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>