Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Srinagar City just 9 Km from Srinagar Airport and 2 Km from Lal Chowk city/ TRC Bus Stand. The Shelter heritage sits peacefully in the middle of the pristine natural beauty of the Srinagar valley.
The Shelter Heritage Provided different category of rooms Female Dorm, Mix Dorm, Standard room, and Deluxe Room depend on guest requirement.
The Shelter Heritage offer day tours for Kashmir valley and Multiple day treks like Great Lake Trek, Kolohic Glacier Trek, Tarsar Marsar lake Trek.
Take a walk down our fluffy green hostel/Hotel lawn, soaking your memories in a warm cup of Kahwah. Relax at our hostel's beautiful rooftop watching the sunset or just stay inside in our cozy Kashmiri Traditional common area chit chatting with fellow backpackers while watching the snowfall.
Our Hostel Cum Hotel hosted few famous footballers like Edgar David, pavil naved during their trip Kashmir valley
1. Free Pick up for Foreign national from TRC or Lal Chowk or from any Hotel or Houseboats to avoid the agents' hassle at the check in with radius 2 km and pick from 9 am till 5 pm.
1 Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 15 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied by adults or not. We have a separate block for Family travelers.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms..
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Shelter heritage Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-out.
12. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
13. Airport Pick up Charges Rs 650 or Drop to Airport Rs 650
14. Those guest are advised who are doing the trek with trek the Himaliya / India Hikes/ or any trek company are advised to book the room. There booking not valid in Dorm Bed ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>