Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Sheung Wan by Ovolo features rooms with free super speed Wi-Fi, private and shared room options, a 24-hour gym and co-working space, and its very own Mexican tapas eatery/bar, Te Quiero Mucho.
Air-conditioned private guestrooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and Apple TV.
The Sheung Wan by Ovolo is a 2-minute walk from the Soho District and a 3-minute walk from Sheung Wan MTR Station. It is a 2-minute walk from Gough Street and a 7-minute walk from the popular Lan Kwai Fong. The Hong Kong International Airport is a 40-minute drive away. Flexible late check-out is available. The hostel has a 24-hour front desk to readily assist guests with all their needs.
***The beds in 'Superior 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite' are double bed and can accommodate 2 persons at maximum, but the rates are the same regardless of guest number.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy:
(1) 2 days before arrival for free cancellation for standard rate.
(2) No cancellation and non refundable for promotion (non-refundable) rate.
(1) 50% of total amount to be settled within 1 week after confirmation of reservations. Remaining 50% to be settled 2 weeks prior arrival date.
(2) In any case that deposit is paid before cancellation request, no refund of deposit will be processed.
3. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
- An incidental deposit of HKD200 per day per stay is required at check-in.
4. Check out before 12:00.
(1) Cash or credit card upon arrival for standard rate.
(2) Full pre-payment is required for promotion (non-refundable) rate.
6. Taxes: not included.
- Extra 10% tax fee will be added at the reception.
7. Breakfast: not included.
8. Age Restriction: 18 or above if travel alone.
9. No curfew.
10. No smoking in the whole hostel.
11. Reception working hours 24/7.
12. Group Booking: Even separately booked group booking. It is still consider as Group booking and follow this rule.
13. Age Restriction: Age below 18 is not allowed to stay in shared room unless whole shared room is booked by same guest/group.
Non-refundable bookings will be charged to guests' credit card on the day of booking. If the guest's name is different from the name on the credit card, guests will need to sign a third party credit card authorization form and send it to the property with a copy of the passport and front/back copy of the credit card. This has to be done within 24 hours after the booking is made.
Guests with any kind of reservation must provide the same credit card upon check-in that was used during booking.
The hostel will charge the given credit card according to the currency of the card's origin country. Guests are advised to inform the hotel if they wish to be charged in HKD instead.
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>