Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
one month before
Additional Terms and Conditions
you must pay 100% , at least one month before arrival date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Singing Lamb Hostel is a very complete and comfortable place to stay before and after your touristic activities. We offer free WI-FI, bar, spacious leisure areas , rent of lockers, laundry and a store with local handicraft. The house is centrally heated and is always warm. You can choose your breakfast with homemade bread, homemade jams and cereals, all included in our price!
There is a large dinning and living room for you for having breakfast and relax, read or just sit with friends to organize your next destination. It includes multiple couches and chairs, and computers. As you already know, we have a dormitory for 6 people , and 11 private rooms with their own bathroom, you can choose a family room, or double bed (matrimonial) or twin beds when you do the booking for this private rooms. All rooms incluide towels.
If you are Interested in restaurants, we can recommend you the best restaurants and bars in town.
We'll help you to organize all aspects for your stay in Patagonia. We can sell you bus tickets to Torres Del Paine & Calafate and other tours to beautiful destinations.
Interested in excursions and one day activities? We can organize boat trips to the Glaciers, a visit to a Patagonian estancia for horse riding, a full day Torres del Paine tour, which includes the Milodon Cave, and the famous trekking to the base of the Towers.
Our aim is to make you feel at home and to provide you with all the local information you need. Our staff is formed by local professionals from Puerto Natales and they can speak English.
We assure you the best hostal experience in Puerto Natales and a service that will make you feel just like been at home! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>