Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Today is an area where there are numerous local nightlife, where you can go on holiday without worrying about buses or taxis. From Scottish pubs, Irish, disco music, funky music to the finest sites in Seville a few meters from the Hostel.
It is in a tourist area that also has easy access by car or public transport. It has a taxi stand 15 meters from the gate bus line, 10 meters to stop metroligero Metrocentro 270 metros and metropolitan bus station, national and international Square at 850 meters.
Nearby there is also a food market, shopping and entertainment, local flamenco and traditional tapas bars and restaurants.
Our friendly staff will ensure that all guests have a great stay in Seville.
Please, advice about your arrival time specially if you plan to arrive between 2am and 8 am.
Check in time at 2 pm
Check out time by 11 am
Credit Card Facilities
Conditions for children and extra beds: Children can not stay at the property. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Deposit conditions: No deposit will be charged. Cancellation Policy: If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 7 days before the date of arrival, the establishment will not charge. If you cancel or modify the reservation after the deadline or you do not show up, the establishment will charge the entire stay.
*If you are planning to arrive between 02:00 and 08:00 please contact the accommodation beforehand. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>