Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated in the vibrant city centre of Leon and a stone's throw away from the very best experiences Leon has to offer. It's no wonder our hostel has been mentioned by hostelgeeks.com The Spot is the spot to be in Leon. We're more than a hostel, we offer the complete backpacking experience, from chilled out vibes to themed parties each week. You're sure to have an unforgettable time with us. From the hustle and bustle of Leon city centre, to 15 minutes from Las Penitas Beach. So whether you want to spend your time exploring the city and then popping down to the beach to catch the sunset, then The Spot Hostel is the perfect place to stay.
We work with local tour companies and source our produce locally for that real authentic Nicaraguan experience. Our guests come from all over the world to get the chance to Volcano Board down a mountain, visit stunning architecture on our doorstep, Cathedral of Leon, Parque Central, Museo De La Revolucion and Iglesia El Calvario. Indulge in Nicaraguan culture, hike and camp outside active volcanoes, canyon water jumping at Somoto, visit Asososca Crater and much more. Among all these mind-blowing activities we offer, The Spot Hostel has a bunch of activities for you to enjoy: American Style Diner, Walking Tours, Food Tours, BBQ Nights, Pub Crawls, Cocktail Nights, Beer Pong Competitions, Trivia Night, The best sushi around, Live music and so much more.
Our family mantra is something we have built our foundations on, when you stay with us you are apart of our family. Our friendly staff and guests come first, attitude is what we live by and we can't wait to show you our beautiful country and the place we call home. We're here for you and welcome you, Amigos!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Open Monday-Sunday from 7:00am - 10:00pm
THE SPOT HOSTEL ROOM TYPES:
- Standard Mixed Dorm with shared bathroom for 10
- Deluxe Double Bed with private bathroom for 2
- Standard 4 Bed with external private bathroom for 4
- Standard Double bed with private bathroom for 2
POLICIES & CONDITIONS:
Cancellation Policy: 24hrs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check-out before 11:00.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Payment at check out - cash ONLY
- Must present ID upon registration
- Breakfast included or purchase from our menu
- Free Coffee and water
- Non-smoking rooms. Designated areas only
- No curfew
- Adults only
- Pets allowed
- Security 24-7 ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>