Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
SE COBRARA UNA NOCHE EN EL TOTAL DE LA RESERVA EN CASO DE NO PRESENTARSE
Additional Terms and Conditions
pago con tarjetas tiene un cargo de 8%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
BREAKFAST: EXTRA COST From 7am-11am and on weekend a bit longer
includes bread, eggs, marmelade, cornflakes, muesli, milk and fruits. Coffee
SUNDAY BBQ: We offer you every sunday a delicious Vegeterian or Meat BBQ. Do not miss it!
TOURS: Lake Guatape, tour-comuna 13 grafitti tour, football tour, Santa Fe de Antioquia tour(hot), city tour, fruit tour, etc...
NTS TS 002 Quality certification of the colombian tourist department
We are offering a nice and relaxed atmosphere, clean bathrooms and extra large beds, kitchen times from 7.00 to 22:00
No bar business but a well stocked beer fridge!
The owner has a lot of information about travelling in this beautiful country.
The world meeting point 'Sugar Cane Hostel' Medellin. Welcome!
The Sugar Cane Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 24.00 .
Check out before 11.30 am
No check in before 15.00!
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Payment with debit/credit card has an extra cost of 8%
Taxes are not included.
Remember we are located at the second floor!
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
No weed heads
Reception available 24 hours. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
第１, 一番人気 Medellin
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>