Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All sights can be reached in max 10 minutes. There is 3 minutes walk from the City Hall, National Teathe and St Marry Cathedral. With a 3 minutes walk there is also the bank, post office and a plenty of tasty restaurants with all different kind of foods. 50 is first ATM, big supermarket and bakery. 200 meters away is one of the most beautiful Synagogue in the Europe. Novi Sad is also famous for nigh life and kind people.
The hostel is located in a 1903 built youth hostel with a beautiful Fasade. It offers a 4 dormitory rooms. 4 bed room, 5 bed room, 6 bed room and 12 bed room. 3 bathrooms. 2 shared bathroom and one separate bathroom witch belong to 6 bed room. One big cozy living room. One big kitchen to cook and chill and share experiences with other travelers. Kitchen with all new equipments (2 big toasters, big refrigerator, big space for cooking, and big table for seating.
The Tesla Art Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10 % per person per night.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>