Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Designed with backpacker budget in mind without sacrificing the facilities that connect travellers.
What do you get when staying at the Townhouse?
- Fresh breakfast & coffee served daily by our beautiful chefs - options: vegetarian omelette with bakery toast & banana pancakes with homemade syrup.
- Swimming pool with open roof that has sun all day long & big breezy outdoor courtyard with lots of hammock space.
- Strong WIFI connection which is available throughout the whole hostel - great for facetime with family & friends.
- Weekly events such as open mic night, pre-treehouse party, beer pong & pool sessions.
- Free shuttles to The Treehouse hostel including free entry for the Friday night electronic party (normally $5)
- Vinyl bar with record player to listen to awesome tunes, TV for watching sporting events/films & cold drinks to enjoy by the pool.
- Affordable Laundry service to get your threads smelling sweet!
- The best priced tours including - Masaya Lava tour, Laguna De Apoyo day trip, Granada Island Kayak & boat tours, Mombacho volcano & walking tours.
- Guest kitchen with enough space to cook with your new friends.
- Indoor bicycle & motocycle parking
- Colorful artwork to admire created by past and present guests & volunteers
- A wealth of knowledge about the city & tasty restaurant recommendations.
- Great value shuttle services to help you reach your next destination.
We are located in one of the best locations of the city only 2 blocks from Central Park!,
Close by to some of the most relevant attractions such as Colonial Homes Granada, Museo del Chocolate Granada, Casa de los Tres Mundos and Puerto de Granada, among other amazing churches & interesting spots.
We have several types of accommodation options, both shared dorms (with fans) and private bedrooms (with fans) to satisfy the needs of our guests. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>