Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Live music night 23rd of July
Season closing party 24th of July
(In these event weekends our shared kitchen is closed. However we have a chef making affordable meals.)
Situated 200m high on the side of Mombacho Volcano sits our unique jungle hostel.
Surrounded by howler monkeys, we have multiple zip-lines for our guests to use, a 60 metre canopy suspension bridge, big elevated jungle hammock to make friends in & fresh canopy temperatures. We're very friendly, we enjoy jungle sunsets, good music & fun people!
The hostel's intricate design is made up of tree houses popping out of the thick jungle terrain, zip-lines through the jungle, main bar area, a canopy bridge that connects the main area to a hammock deck, jungle pathways that lead you to a dormitory/private bedroom building and jungle style showers and toilets with potentially the best view in Central America. We have dorms, private rooms as well as a private tree houses. We have amazing 'summer camp' feel accommodation, elevated with beautiful views. We also have jungle view hammocks available, message us for bookings.
The Treehouse is located roughly 15 minutes drive outside of the colonial city of Granada, and a 200m hike up the side of Mombacho volcano in the jungle. Our village is called Poste Rojo. We also offer tours to the nearby volcanic springs Aguas Agrias and Laguna De Apoyo. You can also take advantage of our zipline course & fly through the jungle or hike the Mombacho volcano. We are the perfect spot to hike the volcano as we are walking distance from the reserve entry.
The Treehouse Terms & Conditions:
We close Monday & Tuesday - Please book outside these nights :)
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Please note that your booking will be hold for 2 hours after your provided check in time and can be cancelled afterwards. Please contact us directly if you want to change your arrival time.
Check in from 2pm to 7pm
Check out before 11:30am.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
15% IVA Tax Not Included.
Reception: 8am – 9pm
We have a bar, no restaurant.
We have a kitchen for you to use.
Age restriction: We do not have age restrictions for guests, however as we are located high in the trees, children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>