Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 72 hours before arrival date, if not must pay first night for all the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This location offers you the perfect mix of adrenaline, hiking and views. Just a 10 minutes walk from the hostel and you will encounter a hidden paradise. Golden sand, a beautiful boulevard and an endless horizon will accompany you while you spend the day in the Oasis of Huacachina.
After an unbelievable sunset, we offer the best cocktails in town for you to sit and enjoy of great music and delicious plates and snacks. Such as our amazing Pastas, Veggie Options and the best Wings in town. Our warming lounge area will completely immerse you in the beauty and uniqueness of the origins of Pisco and its process. And if you are lucky, you will get to taste the fusion of flavors when this elixir is mixed with other ingredients, giving you an experience like no other. There's no denying this is a unique adventure that you will surely enjoy at The Upcycled Hostel.
The Upcycled Hostel Policies & Conditions:
* Check in from 15:00.
* Check out before 11:00.
* Reception opening times; 07:00-23:00. * Bar opening times; 07:30 - 01:00.
* Hot water, Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool and Open spaces.
* Pet friendly. * All Taxes included - 18%.
* Breakfast Included.
* 72 hours before arrival.
* In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. Considering the standard rate. This action is not fraudulent.
* Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
* This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
* For reservations of more than 10 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hostel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled.
Recommendations & Things To Note:
* There is no cash machine near, please make sure you have enough cash (Change) on you. * In our Frontdesk you can pay with debit or credit card including a 5% extra fee for the usement ot the P.O.S machine. * We do not have a Guest's Kitchen, in case of being allergic to any food or meals please let us know. Also we are aware of the many cultures and beliefs that demand people do their own meals, in this particular case we can allow some practices but not cooking or making food inside the Staff's Kitchen. * We are a PetFriendly Hostel in case of being allergic, please bring with you the pertinent medications in order to avoid further issues.
* Please consider we are located near the Oasis so our Natural Resources are under limit usage.
Love and Great Vibes.
The Upcycled Hostel Team. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>